Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Right Now

I'm watching Masters of Sex. Such a great show!

I'm eating Veggie Straws. These things are the best guilt-free snack!

I'm reading Insurgent. Gotta finish the Divergent series before the summer ends. 

I'm wearing Champion athletic shorts from Target. Every. Day. They are so comfy!

I'm wishing it wasn't the end of July already! I can't believe my summer is nearly over. 

Jack's playing with his activity table like crazy. He loves that thing!



Jack's top teeth are coming in. He looks so darn cute. 

Jack's eating cheese, spaghetti, peaches, rice, and just about every flavor of Plum's food pouches. 

Jack's wearing cute little onesies from Carter's just about every day and they look adorable on him. 

Jack's enjoying bath time immensely. He loves to splash and play with his rubber duckies. He also has a set of water bugs that he loves to play with. 

Aaron's really busy at work. 

Aaron's enjoying having a lawn to cut on the weekends. 

Aaron's favorite meal is one of my recipes from Pinterest - my zesty baked wings. He even said they are as good as any wing he can get at BWW, which is saying a lot!

Aaron's parents are coming to visit today. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment